Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Owen's Birthday Bash

My little Owen turned 6 this week. I don't know where time has gone. He was just born! We had a party at a pizza place in Cabot. He got lots of Transformer stuff...I really need to catch up on all this kid stuff because I don't even know how to work one of those things!
His transformer cake had some powerful icing...it was all over our teeth and lips!!
Of course the Razorback game was on, so we were forced to participate in Hog Calling and all that jazz. Owen got a Hog nose as one of his presents and everyone was forced to put it on.

After the party, we went to Fun Factory to let the kids play a little more. Then off to the playground we went! Tried to wear those kids out that day. We had kites for the kids to fly, but the adults did most of the flying. We looked like a bunch of kids out there. Jason was a kite flying super hero...I could barely keep the thing in the air. Who knew flying kites was such a workout?! I just ran around making it look like my kite was in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment