Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Camping

This past weekend Jason and I went on a short camping trip. We slept in a tent made for 6 people to sleep in! It was awesome. Of course we had lots of smores and Jason fixed a yummy breakfast for us!

After we went camping, we ran to the farmer's market to pick up some veggies, but there weren't very many stands left by the time we got there. It was quiet in Fayetteville though! Arkansas was playing Alabama and I'm pretty sure the whole city was at the stadium! We went to Gusano's for some pizza and watched the game. We had a great weekend together!

Jason and I started a list of things we wanted to do together. Everytime we think of something new, we add it to the list! It's so much fun to look at the list each week and pick what we are going to do together the next weekend. Some things on the list are things we like to do together, liking going to Lowe's. We could do that everyday! Some things are things I might only do once...like sky diving!


Livin' for the weekends!

1 comment:

  1. I think the whole STATE was at the game!! I told Katie.. i'm not sure how she deals with that traffic...because Memphis doesn't have ANYTHING on Fay. on game day!! Eeeeeek!!!

    Glad you had fun camping.. I'm trying to talk Brent into going one last time before we have to winterize the motor home! Keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete