Thursday, December 16, 2010

Getting Ready for Christmas

I think I'm getting everyone in the Christmas spirit! I was singing "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas...only a hippopotamus will do!" all weekend. I caught both Hunter and Jason singing the song too!

Friday night I met Jason and Hunter in Fayetteville at Barnes and Noble. They were reading The Polar Express and having cookies and hot chocolate!

This weekend we went to the Botanical Gardens. Santa was there!! Hunter got to talk to Santa and ride a train. They had a huge Christmas train display that was really cool. We also got to walk around the Gardens. I can't wait to go back there in the spring! It will be so beautiful with all the flowers blooming.

We also went to the square in Fayetteville to look at the Christmas lights! Whoa! There were tons! It was FREEZING that night so we weren't there very long. Hunter did get to ride a camel though. AND we saw Santa's reindeer!! I hope they get enough food in their bellies because I'm ready for them to get to our house on Christmas Eve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment